Light Cleaner Duty In Canada
Light Cleaner Duty In Canada: Sunshine Patch daycare is looking for a suitable candidate to work as a light-duty cleaner in Canada. This duty required hard work, self-motivation, flexibility, and reliability to work at a certain place. If you have all these qualities then you may get this job. Good interpersonal and communication skills are also mandatory. The vacancy refers to a permanent and full-time job. The applicant who got selected needs to start the job right after the hiring call. Changes in duty shifts are also expected.
Let’s explore details regarding the job.
|Company Name||Light Cleaner Duty In Canada|
|Nationality||Selective nationalities (update)|
|Education||Degree/Diploma or (Equivalent)|
|Salary||Attractive Salary Offered|
|Benefits||As per Canadian labor law|
- The applicant has to mop, clean, wash and polish the floor
- Dusting the furniture, and vacuuming the area rugs and carpets are also required.
- Placing towels and toiletries in the washrooms is required.
- Changing bedsheets and complete care dusting the room is his duty.
- The applicant may need to perform repetitive tasks sometime.
- Good dealing and friendly behavior towards the people working around is mandatory.
- The candidate must be fluent in the English language.
- No standard education is required such as a bachelor’s degree or any certificate.
- Having at least 6 months of experience in the related field is a plus.
- Paying full attention to details is necessary/
|Light Cleaner Duty In Canada||Canada||View&Apply|
The candidate has to apply for the post through the given email address mentioned below. When you are done, wait for our call.