Packing Shed Manager Job In Australia
Packing Shed Manager Job In Australia: Are you looking for the latest job in Australia? If yes, you must apply for a packing shed manager job on the farm located in the south of Stanthorpe. The vacancy refers to a permanent and full-time job for those with related professional experience and qualifications to work accordingly. We are hiring a packing shed manager. It means your duties will be more hectic than a regular employee. You need to lead a team of 15 to 20 employees during our working season. You need to work for 6 days a week for almost 6 months a year. You might have to work 2 to 3 days during the quiet season.
We have updated the list of vacancies on our official website, go ahead and take a look at the updated vacancies and all details about them.
|Company Name||Packing Shed Manager Job In Australia|
|Nationality||Selective nationalities (update)|
|Education||Degree/Diploma or (Equivalent)|
|Salary||Attractive Salary Offered|
|Benefits||As per Australian labor law|
Regular responsibilities of a Packing Shed Manager
- He has to manage sheds and equipment
- He is responsible for managing daily shed packing.
- Ensuring goods marketing and sales in an appropriate way is necessary.
- He has to do all the tasks given to him by the administration related to his field.
- Having accurate computing and writing skills is required for completing sales tasks,
- He must be able to implement and maintain food safety processes
- Having a forklift license is a plus.
|Packing Shed Manager Job In Australia||Australia||View&Apply|
How to Apply?
You can be part of our hardworking staff by applying for the post through our email. Wait for the response.