Apple Thinning Farming Jobs In Australia
Apple Thinning Farming Jobs In Australia: Are you looking for a harvest job in Australia? Do you have related working experience? Are you that much qualified for the job? If you are saying yes, this means you can get hired in the harvest trails in Australia. Yes, a local farm wants the attention of apple thinners to work in Tasmania. The vacancy is available from 2022 to 2023 so being a seasonal job, you need to perform a part-time job.
While working as an apple thinner on Australian farms, you need to do many duties but apple tanning is the major.
Let’s get towards the further job details.
|Company Name||Apple Thinning Farming Jobs In Australia|
|Nationality||Selective nationalities (update)|
|Education||Degree/Diploma or (Equivalent)|
|Salary||Attractive Salary Offered|
|Benefits||As per Australian labor law|
- The Applicant has to work for 5 to 6 days a week.
- Working in all work conditions is required.
- Those who can sit, stand or work for long hours, would be preferred.
- Applicants must be physically fit and have the stamina for the duties.
- Onsite accommodations are available but you need to pay extra.
- Manage your own reliable transport.
- Having at least 6 months to 1 year of working experience is required.
- A high school diploma is required.
- If an applicant has a farming certificate, must be an asset.
|Apple Thinning Farming Jobs In Australia||Australia||View&Apply|
How To Apply?
We are here to provide opportunities to unemployed applicants. So if you have any eligibility, join us by sending the documents to us.