Nursing Staff Required at MediQ Smart Healthcare Islamabad Pakistan
Nursing Staff Required at MediQ Smart Healthcare Islamabad; Working as a Medical professional is not like other ordinary jobs. You are no less than a superhero by helping others in their most difficult times and making a difference in their lives.
Among self-fulfillment and job satisfaction, being part of the healthcare field has other benefits as well. So, If you are looking for a job, Why not choose a field that serves humanity? If you are passionate about saving lives with a handsome salary, We are here to come up with job vacancies in one of the well-known health care institutes of Pakistan, then what are you waiting for? Don’t miss a chance to join the noblest profession.
|Company Name||MediQ Smart Healthcare Islamabad|
|Nationality||Only Pakistani can Apply|
|Experience||Experienced are preferred|
|Salary Range||To be discussed [Depend upon job title]|
|Employee Benefits||Attractive leadership benefits & perks|
Mediq is providing indigenous doorstep medical services in Pakistan. They usually provide professional Nursing and doctor services at patients’ houses. Medicines are delivered to the Patient’s home within no time. After the Pandemic, People avoid going to hospitals themselves, to meet their needs of them, MediQ Smart Healthcare is offering home services satisfying our clients to serve at their homes where they feel safe and secure.
Since we are providing virtual hospital facilities, Services like Rented Medical equipment, X-ray, Echocardiography, Ultrasound services, and Sample Collection for Lab tests are fewer names of Services we are offering. The Quality of services is remarkable. To ensure the services are provided smoothly, a number of workers are hired to accommodate any emergency situation. mediQ Smart Healthcare is providing job opportunities for both males and females. The medical institute is offering 10 seats to apply for full-time and permanent jobs with attractive salaries.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Keeping precise reports and files regarding any medical case
- Monitoring all side effects and reactions of medicines given to a patient
- Administering and managing all the medical needs of the patient
- Acknowledgment of all equipment and machinery usage related to the field
- Efficiently making records about the case and vital signs of the patient
- Keeping track and documentation of all symptoms, reactions and adjustments to the health of a patient
- Having the ability to manage time and work smartly during emergency cases
- Having enough knowledge of medicines, their dosage, and timings
- Calmly handling an unfavorable case and respecting the needs of patients
- Having Good communication skills to understand the actual condition of the patient
- To be in touch with medical staff and doctors for updates regarding patients
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing or 1 or 3 years Diploma in Nursing
- Valid PNC registration
- 2+ years of clinical experience in medical, surgical, gynecological, pediatric and ICU wards
- Empathetic, professional, and friendly attitude
- Experience in home healthcare
- Good Communication skills
- Stability in attitude
- Good managing skills
|MediQ Smart Healthcare||Islamabad||View & Apply|
If your degree and skills are matching with this job description and you are passionate to serve humanity, feel free to apply. Send Your CV and identity card, and passport size pictures to our given link. If your provided data will match our criteria, we will call you for an interview. Only field-related applicants are supposed to apply for the position. We wish you the best of luck!